Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre is available in your area but your address is not yet enabled.

Options
  • 15-04-2014 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Probably a frequent question but my neighbour 2 doors down is efibre enabled and yet I get the message

when I check my phone line on your homepage. I am in the Donaghmede/Clare Hall area which the map says is enabled, plus I can the new roadside cabinet which is circa 100 feet from my house. Is there any reason I cannot get efibre?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Plascebo wrote: »
    Hi,

Probably a frequent question but my neighbour 2 doors down is efibre enabled and yet I get the message

when I check my phone line on your homepage. I am in the Donaghmede/Clare Hall area which the map says is enabled, plus I can the new roadside cabinet which is circa 100 feet from my house. Is there any reason I cannot get efibre?

Thanks.
    Hi Plascebo

Not all lines will be able to avail of efibre right away as efibre is release on a phased basis however if you would like to PM me your landline number I'll double check this for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Thanks Alan, pm sent.

Thanks Alan, pm sent.

Hi Plascebo

Thanks for PM'ing your details, I've looked in to this and chased this up with efibre operations who have confirmed that there are many lines within your housing estate that require more works to the cabinet. Unfortunately they could not give me a concrete date for full efibre delivery to these lines however I did ask them to offer an indication to where they advised it should be complete by late July.

If you would like to get back to me then I would be happy to chase this up agin for you.

Many thanks
    Al

Thanks Alan, pm sent.

Hi Plascebo

Thanks for PM'ing your details, I've looked in to this and chased this up with efibre operations who have confirmed that there are many lines within your housing estate that require more works to the cabinet. Unfortunately they could not give me a concrete date for full efibre delivery to these lines however I did ask them to offer an indication to where they advised it should be complete by late July.

If you would like to get back to me then I would be happy to chase this up agin for you.

Many thanks
    Al
    Thank you for going to the trouble of getting so much information  Al, much appreciated.

If I hear nothing by August I will get back to you.

Cheers.

Thanks Alan, pm sent.

Hi Plascebo

Many thanks
    Al
    Thank you for going to the trouble of getting so much information  Al, much appreciated.

If I hear nothing by August I will get back to you.

Cheers.
    Not at all Plascebo

I'm aware of the difference efibre can make & look forward to being able to offer you better news :)

Al

• Advertisement

Hi Al, efibre still unavailable to my line. Would you be able to get me another update please?
    Thanks.

Hi Al, efibre still unavailable to my line. Would you be able to get me another update please?
    Thanks.
    Hi Plascebo

I'll look in to this again and request clarification from efibre operations, as soon as I have clarification I will let you know right away.

Thanks
    Al

Thanks Al, much appreciated.

No worries Plascebo

As soon as I have more information I'll let you know right away

Thanks
    Al

No worries Plascebo

Thanks
    Al
    Hi,

Just wondering if there is any update as I now receive this message when I check if efibre is available:
    eFibre is not available yet in your area however let us alert you when it's available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭cremeegg

No worries Plascebo

Thanks
    Al
    Hi,

Just wondering if there is any update as I now receive this message when I check if efibre is available:
    eFibre is not available yet in your area however let us alert you when it's available.
    Hi Can you check if i am eligible for Efibre?

Hi Plascebo

I've discussed this with efibre planning who have again informed me that more work is required in your area, they had hoped to have more news on the works required but unfortunately there is still no further information available on this yet. The best advice I could obtain is that it should be ready within the next few months however noting can be guaranteed at this stage I'm sorry to say.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement