Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ndls driving licence urgently

Options
  • 15-04-2014 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,
    I left my application for licence to the last minute only to realise my local motar tax office in Clondalkin was shut down.
    I have 1 day to get licence.Can I apply for cancellation or is there a ndls office in the dublin killdare area that I can just pop into with out booking.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Vologda69

All Dublin centres have slots reserved for walkins. Be there are 8.45 and you will get an appointment time that morning. Your licence can be expired up to 10 years (learner permit 5 years), so no need to worry about doing test again etc. licences are being issued in less than 10 days at the moment.
    Hi there,
    I left my application for licence to the last minute only to realise my local motar tax office in Clondalkin was shut down.
    I have 1 day to get licence.Can I apply for cancellation or is there a ndls office in the dublin killdare area that I can just pop into with out booking.

Advertisement