Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

threads deleted

Options
  • 15-04-2014 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Guys

my threads are being deleted so im guessing ive done some thing wrong?

only just joined so i prob have done some thing wrong.

Cheers

Mike

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Normally I'd say to ask the mods involved why, but from the posts it's clear. You seem to be only advertising a band.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You're spamming the site with info about your band (all while pretending that it's not your band).

Not allowed.

Next time will get you a site ban for spam.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Demon_tAP

that's why i posted in the band promotion forum, isnt that what thats for?
    just saw that cant re post the same thing in different forums, that's my bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

No problem. Just stick to that forum for promotion and you'll be fine.

Welcome to the site (and good luck with the band). :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Demon_tAP

ah ok, ive tried replying to a few posts in the other forums as well, just general opinions, not about the band, just my own 2 cents and they don't show, might be an issue my end.
    thanks Mr E, unfortunately not my band, i don't have the talent, i know one of them so just trying to get some support for them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement