Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LG G3

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭unreg999

I got a second hand one today...mint condituon, 155e off adverts...delighted!! Hope it lasts lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

unreg999 wrote: »
    I got a second hand one today...mint condituon, 155e off adverts...delighted!! Hope it lasts lol

How are you finding it so far?

max life wrote:
    How are you finding it so far?

It's amazing, I really love it... Fantastic fone, even after loading all my apps etc hasn't slowed it down, battery isn't amazing but not terrible! The screen is so good, the speakers are fantastic, still finding my way around lol

Does anyone know if we will see a mm upgrade for this fone anytime soon?? I love it but the battery is the only complaint I have...heard it's much better on mm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Pink Fairy

unreg999 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if we will see a mm upgrade for this fone anytime soon?? I love it but the battery is the only complaint I have...heard it's much better on mm...

It's out already, but may be that your carrier isn't supporting it yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 113 ✭✭Canaryblue

Anyone else here experience the screen fading to black issue?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭bren2002

No never had anything like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Canaryblue wrote: »

Yeah I had the same issue. Tried a factory reset but no luck. I just ended up buying a new phone

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭AutoMan79

My G3 developed cracks around microphone. Anybody knows how much would it cost to change the housing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,397 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

AutoMan79 wrote: »
    My G3 developed cracks around microphone. Anybody knows how much would it cost to change the housing?

would a case or bumper hold it together, hide the problem?

• Advertisement

This started happening for me last night. I did a factory reset and so far so good.
    What i noticed was the phone was getting very hot especially around the back buttons. Its much cooler now too.
    I also got back some internal storgae. Which is nice.

Actually forget the above. Its started again.
    I think its related to temperature. Ive turned off location services and data sync. So far so good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,397 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Out of interest, what version of android gives the problem?

For me its lollipop.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Metalrobe

I had the same problem and it was an app causing it. Cant remember which. Just done a factory reset and only installed the apps i needed. Also the cracks on the case is a manufacturing problem and you can change the housing which isnt the worst job but it wouldnt be cheap as some chips are soldered to it. To be honest it isnt a great phone build quality wise which is a pity. Samsung although more expensive is a much better option

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 113 ✭✭Canaryblue

I'm glad the factory reset is fixing the problem for ye lads, it did nothing for me. I think it's more than likely a hardware problem, possibly software causing some component to overheat. Anyways don't think I'd buy an LG phone again

Advertisement