Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with visa debt

Options
  • 15-04-2014 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Wondering what to do. Last Thursday filled up car petrol for 35 euro. Paid with Visa Debt. Looking at account online see that I was charged 75 euro. I be honest I don't have receipt from last Thursday. I don't know it was charged 75 at the time or what happen. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do next? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

First stop should be to contact to retailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Could have charge it at wrong pump.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Will do. Only seen it now, go tomorrow. Suppose wondering what to say. I don't have my receipt. Going get on 365 for the except time the transition happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Will do. Only seen it now, go tomorrow. Suppose wondering what to say. I don't have my receipt. Going get on 365 for the except time the transition happen.

I know it's no help now but good to note in future, the amount to be debited is always displayed just above where you enter the pin. Just have a glance to double check. People do make mistakes. It's infinitely easier to rectify mistakes before money leaves your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

You didn't get cashback?

• Advertisement

Got it sorted thanks lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Got it sorted thanks lads.

How?

Just went to them, told them what happend and they check there records and it matched sorted it out there and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭amandaf675

Some other lucky person got €75 petrol for €35

Advertisement