Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians wanted for covers band dublin

Options
  • 16-04-2014 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Looking to start or join a covers outfit (acoustic or full band) in Dublin. I play guitar or bass and can sing. Looking for other musicians (lead guitar, bass, drums) who have similar musical taste. Could list influences for days but Mainly into the Beatles, Stones, Kinks, Oasis, Weller, OCS, Phonics, Creedance, Roses, Bob Marley, The Who, Small Faces, Kasabian, The Doors, The Verve

I have my own gear and transport and just looking for like-minded musicians who want to enjoy playing gigs, make a few quid, who won't mind putting the ground work in to get it sounding good

Aged 23-30ish

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 AsIsNow

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Drum skin

Hello seen ur add are ya still playing? Play drum,bass,lead guitar guitar,piano,
    Hav a good singer I jam wit ,in blanch, doe, owen, set up here,, inour earley 40,s
    Let me knw cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Badgerkeane

hey, im a guitarist. Id be interested in playing lead if you are still looking? Playing about ten years. same interests as you listed but you left zeppelin out. I'll let you away with that this time though. :D

cheers,
    Adrian

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Degs

Rhythm guitarist available if you guys are still looking, 25 years old. Let me know! Cheers!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

25 year old experienced drummer in Kildare with own practice spot

• Advertisement
Advertisement