Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is myEmobile down?

Options
  • 16-04-2014 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

I am a new Emobile customer and trying to log into MyEmobile last night and tonight but it times out to an error page? Is this down for everybody and is there any expected time when it will be back online. 

Error Message:

Service Temporarily Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

leex wrote: »
    I am a new Emobile customer and trying to log into MyEmobile last night and tonight but it times out to an error page? Is this down for everybody and is there any expected time when it will be back online. 

Error Message:

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
    Hi leex

Thanks for raising this. I've looked in to this further and I've been informed that the 'my emobile' should be working and did not experience any downtime recently. Have you tried logging in recently?

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭leex

Error Message:

Hi leex

Thanks for raising this. I've looked in to this further and I've been informed that the 'my emobile' should be working and did not experience any downtime recently. Have you tried logging in recently?

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan for the swift reply. It is working ok now but was not working for me last night or up to the time I posted the above message this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Error Message:

Hi leex

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan for the swift reply. It is working ok now but was not working for me last night or up to the time I posted the above message this morning.
    Thanks leex

Glad it's working now, I'll make online operations aware of this :)

Al

Advertisement