Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avantcard new Debit Card payment limit

Options
  • 16-04-2014 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭

Avantcard previous had a 750€ limit for payments to the account via a Debit card in their online banking.

I noticed that there was no more explanation about 750€ being the maximum due to security risks and them trying to protect me.

So I paid a higher amount without a problem, got the 3v visa confirmation screen from my bank and than a payment confirmation.

Great, means I now can pay my monthly bill in one go instead of over 2 days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Be late now but you could have always paid the same day, just pay €750, and then make another transaction again with up to €750 rather than waiting till the next day.

Advertisement