Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

http://www.foffit.com/

Options
  • 16-04-2014 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭

Has anyone bought through these guys?
    they have many deals on mydealpage.
    just want to check reliabilty

apologies if this is the wrong forum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

Never used them, but looks like they're based in Cork and have been around since 2011 - http://www.siliconrepublic.com/business/item/32653-deals-site-gets-a-deal-fo

for what it's worth

Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Cormacs72

saucers82 wrote: »
    Has anyone bought through these guys?
    they have many deals on mydealpage.
    just want to check reliabilty

apologies if this is the wrong forum

I bought from them before but took ages to get. In the end received 2 of what I ordered after numerous emails

• Registered Users Posts: 45 bongo2

I bought a ghd from them over a month ago. It wasn't delivered and 8 days ago I got a letter from the revenue commissioners saying that they had it and were going to destroy it because it is counterfeit. Foffit have ignored my emails to them and I can't locate a phone number for them, so no I wouldn't recommend them

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭walsh08

Buy from them all the time.Never ever had an issue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 blufairy

I have bought numerous time from Foffit.com, including the GHD. I never experienced any issues and I found their customer service to be fantastic. They were most helpful with my enquiries. However, initially I also believed they were not responding until I found all their emails were in my spam mail (so check in your spam/junk folder for their emails)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 Mandymg

No issues with foffit whatsoever. Easy & pleasant to deal with. Does what it says on the box.... Would recommend them to my friends with confidence.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 Lollerz

I use Foffit regularly as they do have good deals on at times. I have not had a problem with their products or service and I have even gotten a few of my friends to buy their deals.

Advertisement