Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre - No connection

Options
  • 16-04-2014 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi lads,

Efibre down since Tuesday 8th April. Spoke to a technician who could not fix my problem but logged a fault a told me a technician would be out in 'up to 5 working days'. I have not had anymore contact since. Can you take a look into it please ?

Thanks,
    GLCC.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

GLCC wrote: »
    Hi lads,

Efibre down since Tuesday 8th April. Spoke to a technician who could not fix my problem but logged a fault a told me a technician would be out in 'up to 5 working days'. I have not had anymore contact since. Can you take a look into it please ?

Thanks,
    GLCC.
    Hi GLCC

I'm sorry to hear of the delays in having this repaired. As this is an efibre related issue the best advice I can offer to obtain an update on your issue is to contact the broadband support team on 1890260260 or via webchat here: www.eircom.net/about/contact.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement