Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playhouse Name for Kids

• 16-04-2014 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

My husband and I are currently creating a nice fenced off play area for our 3children, (ages 1 - 5)

We want them to spend as much time as they can in the play area where we have a trampoline and a lovely climb-up to play house with ladder and which has swings and slide attached to it also. Underneath the tree house then they have a sandpit.....

We play to build on to it also with monkey bars etc

I would love to personalise their little house outside but can't really think of a fun name for it... Only thing I came up with was Mad Hatter House....

Would love some ideas if anyone had any... Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭homer911

The obvious choice for me would be Narnia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Wonderland, Down in the Woods, Buttercup, Home :D

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Makeahome1

Thanks for all the replies.... Some nice ones to consider and see if they would suit...Narnia....buttercup!!! will ponder over more still

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭fiachraX

Spraoi?

On a side note, does anyone else remember those Folens Christmas annuals you used to get in national school? The one for infants was Súgradh, then 1st/2nd class was Spraoi, 3rd/4th class was Siamsa, and the big boys/girls in 5th/6th class had Sonas.

Happy days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Excalibur cottage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement