Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blueface Down

Options
  • 16-04-2014 11:39am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Blueface say their system is down for all customers. Line cannot be diverted and calls cannot be made or received.

They said that they're working to resolve issues asap. Ridiculous at this day and age.

Will post back when I hear more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭woejus

Back up now, seemed to be 10:40 - 11:45

All SIP phones registered but no calls in/out

No failover to mobile so the whole thing must have gone up in flames

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Can't make or receive any here. Is it working for you now?

yep 4 lines up now and working - our IVR is (regretfully) set up with them and it's working now and firing calls around the place

their 01 5242000 number went directly to voicemail, always a sign of bad news

try re-register the SIP lines

Nope, still not going. Phones directly connected to Blueface and PBX all register fine, calls just don't work.

DigitalDarragh ‏@digitaldarragh 39m
    Second @Blueface outage in 7 days. What's going on?

That's the only tweet I can find on it so maybe it's patchy or based on routes in?

Strange that it's working for us but not you - on eFibre here.

I've noticed a marked decrease in quality of service (customer service response times, no longer that helpful unless you get angry) and a general "Lidl-isation" of blueface since Aaron left

• Advertisement

Working fine now.

I never knew it went down another time?

For a company that are aiming towards businesses, they seriously need to get their act together. Eircom are a lot more reliable. At least you could get through to them.

Advertisement