Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Marketing Internship/Summer Job

• 16-04-2014 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Credibility.ie is hiring & looking for a Marketing Intern for the summer, this is a paid Role.

You will be running a campaign for an Irish Tech Start up.

If you are interested email your CV to hello@credibility.ie

Lots of Experience & Paid not a lot of internships like this one!!

The Credibility Crew

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 Ballabriggs14

Credibility.ie is an interesting domain name for a website that doesn't appear to exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Credibility

Credibility.ie is an interesting domain name for a website that doesn't appear to exist.

We are in a pre launch phase & will be launching a full site over the next few weeks, we want to make sure everything is in place prior to launch .... So Watch this Space

The credibility crew

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

Hi while I am interested ,

I am just a bit weary of forwarding my cv onto random email address.

Is the company registered as Debtscape Ltd. Is it possible to pm me what Credability does? Currently finishing 2nd year Marketing moving into to 3rd year looking for placement .

Advertisement