If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG UE46F6400 46" TV

Options
  • 16-04-2014 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi,

What's your best price for this TV or another make of simular spec? Thanks.

SAMSUNG UE46F6400 46" TV

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Matt406 wrote: »
    Hi,

What's your best price for this TV or another make of simular spec? Thanks.

SAMSUNG UE46F6400 46" TV
    Hi Matt,

many thanks for the post - the 46F6400 is a finished line for us - we are starting to move over to the new 2014 'H' series now.

We do have the 46F6320 left at £599.95 / €749.99 and the 46F6500 at £699.95/ €889.99 - the new model, the 'H'6400 is a 48" and is £999.95/ €1239.99 - the H series is a significant upgrade on the old F6400 series - have a look here:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue48h6400/sams-ue48h6400

I could do you a special Boardie launch price on the 48H6400 if you were interested?

Alternatively if you would like an excellent 47" I would recommend the Panasonic TXL47ET60 which is reduced to a pretty bonkers £699.95 - this is really a superb TV in every respect and I would highly recommend it, especially as its so heavily reduced now, but also its really stunning quality:
    http://www.richersounds.com/search/txl47et60

Thanks againand keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

Hi,

Could you let me know your best price on samsung 40" smart tv?

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

Could you let me know your best price on samsung 40" smart tv?

Cheers
    Hi Saint Sonner.

At the moment on pricing on a 40" Samsung smart would be:

Samsung UE40F6320 priced at £479.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue40f6320/sams-ue40f6320

Samsung UE40H6400 priced at £799.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue40h6400/sams-ue40h6400

We also do the Samsung UE40F5500 priced at £399.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue40f5500/sams-ue40f5500
    This screen is an in store only purchase and can not be shipped.

If hope this is of help.

Let me know what you think.

Would these TV's work in ROI?

Would these TV's work in ROI?
    Hi Saint,

I've checked and they're all Saorview approved so no problems in ROI.

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi, 

I'm in Belfast today. Is the tv at £399.95 still available? 

Hi, 

I'm in Belfast today. Is the tv at £399.95 still available? 
    Hi Saint Sonner.

Unfortunately this screen is out of stock at the moment, I could try and get one for you for next Friday to collect but stock is super tight.

We do have our display unit left today but i could not offer it any cheaper.

Might there be another screen that would suit?

If you want to call around to the store we get show a few different screens to you and make you a little coffee.

Hi Saint Sonner.

Unfortunately this screen is out of stock at the moment, I could try and get one for you for next Friday to collect but stock is super tight.

If you want to call around to the store we get show a few different screens to you and make you a little coffee.

I was in on Friday and bought your last one boxed but you were that busy you never even noticed. Lol

Thanks

Hi Saint Sonner.

I was in on Friday and bought your last one boxed but you were that busy you never even noticed. Lol

Thanks
    Hi Saint,

Glad you got sorted :) 

Hope you're enjoying your new TV.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Dziabong

Hi there , seen on the website u have 46inch samsung f6500 for 699 pounds.
    Just found a seller in ireland with registered shop selling brand new samsung tv's with warranty and invoice for cheaper( 46f6500 675E at the moment) . Can u beat those prices or it has to be shop in uk ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there, thanks for the post.

We normally beat any competitors price as long as it includes the 5 year warranty and they deliver however, with the model that you are looking at, we are no longer able to supply this model as it has been discontinued and we will not be getting any more in.

I would suggest that you be careful with this model as there have been a number of Samsung models which are being brought into the UK and Ireland and they not have DVB-T2 tuners which means that they cannot get Saorview / Freeview HD channels. I'm not suggesting that this is the case, but the ones that appear considerably cheaper, tend to be these models.

So far the new model has not arrived in as yet, but we would have other 46/47" models available from other manufacturers like the LG 47LA640.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/47la640v/lg-47la640v

I hope that help but keep us posted if we can help any further.

ATB

Dave

Hi Saint,

Glad you got sorted :) 

Hope you're enjoying your new TV.

Chris

Brilliant tv

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.