Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Walker Ladysbridge

Options
  • 16-04-2014 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm hoping you might be able to help. I've got a 10 week old dog and would like to hire someone to call out to my house 2-3 days a week (around lunchtime) to feed and play with my dog for 30min -1 hour (approx) at lunchtime.

Myself and the wife normally take turns coming home at lunch time to spend time with the dog but over the coming weeks our workload will increase so we're looking for some help.

Thanks in advance,
    Anto318

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭ofcork

A lot of adverts for dog walkers on gumtree,not sure if any around your way but could be worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

contact her:
    www.pawsandpencils.com/About-me.html‎

she is minding my dogs if I'm away, very nice girl and trustworthy

• Registered Users Posts: 3 paulykell

Hi, I might be able to help you out with your dog, I live locally and I have 2 dogs myself. If you still need somebody, let me know and we can discuss further.

Advertisement