Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

evision update

Options
  • 16-04-2014 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

just wondering if any updates are coming to the evision boxes anytime soon like on demand or even an update to the epg guide to make series link more reliable.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Sharp2012 wrote: »
    just wondering if any updates are coming to the evision boxes anytime soon like on demand or even an update to the epg guide to make series link more reliable.
    Thanks
    Hi Sharp2012

While there are no dates or details surrounding an update to the current evision box I can confirm that there plans to improve things and introduce new & improved features going forward. As soon as we have details on this we will be sure to let everyone know :)

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Sharp2012

What makes you think you think I was mis sold it, I find it a good service and value for money.
    I also knew what I was getting before I purchased it so stop being a troll and posting in every evision thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Sharp2012 wrote: »
    What makes you think you think I was mis sold it, I find it a good service and value for money.
    I also knew what I was getting before I purchased it so stop being a troll and posting in every evision thread.
    Hi Sharp2012

I'm glad to hear you are happy with things, as soon as I'm given more information on upgrades I'll make sure to let you know but if you need help with anything in the future don't hesitate to get in touch or send me a PM :)

Al

Advertisement