Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch with PTSB

Options
  • 16-04-2014 3:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭

has anyone done this recently? how pain free was it? was it worth it?
    they say no charges if you lodge more than 1500pm but is that correct? no hidden charges??

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Have done it.

Pain free (I took care of switching all my DDs, bills, etc. myself), no charges as I lodge more than the specified amount each month and no hidden charges. Online banking is grand and they're easy to deal with on the phone.

Do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

I'll ditto the above comment. Staff are great and I find the available balance is always spot on whereas with AIB I was constantly mortified in the shop cos no money in the account even though I had just checked online.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Mince Pie wrote: »
    I'll ditto the above comment. Staff are great and I find the available balance is always spot on whereas with AIB I was constantly mortified in the shop cos no money in the account even though I had just checked online.

Ptsb's system is 100% "online". Ten years banking with them and I have never had an instance where the available balance was not spot on.

Their 24 hr banking app is excellent (in my humble opinion).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

As long as you manage changing over your direct debits yourself, it is fine. I didn't and it took 3mths for them to be fully sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

amdublin wrote: »
    Ptsb's system is 100% "online". Ten years banking with them and I have never had an instance where the available balance was not spot on.

Their 24 hr banking app is excellent (in my humble opinion).

Totally agree. Don't understand why AIB's was always woefully inaccurate.

• Advertisement
Advertisement