Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

right of way issue

Options
  • 16-04-2014 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭

please does anyone know where i can find the exact ruling re limiting use ie type and amount of traffic on a right of way..several online solicitors mention it as if it is law but our solicitor seems not to be aware of it. access road here is being destroyed by excessive use. so much so that the ambulance service told me they might not be able to attend.

many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Graces7 wrote: »
    please does anyone know where i can find the exact ruling re limiting use ie type and amount of traffic on a right of way..several online solicitors mention it as if it is law but our solicitor seems not to be aware of it. access road here is being destroyed by excessive use. so much so that the ambulance service told me they might not be able to attend.

many thanks

Please contact a solicitor in relation to this, legal advice cannot be sought or given on Boards.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement