Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

They Finally lost the plot ( DLC Edition )

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,260 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I might buy Ghosts just to get this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I might buy Ghosts just to get this.

I would love to see this in action :L

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well if Ice T can do a dungeons and dragons audio book then snoop can do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,829 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Would love this if I had Ghosts.

"Okay homie, pop the clizzle in the gizzle and lets ride on these b1tch a$$ mutha*uckas!"

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

"Yo dem bitches be cappin B yo git yo asses over there and sizzle they nizzles"

or something...

edit: beaten to it :pac:

This would be hilarious in other games, I'd pay three quid to hear Snoop as an NPC in Dark Souls.

"Yo see time be convoluted as sh1t here in Lordran mutha****as be wanderin' in and out of other hoods helpin' homies out, shizzle your soap sizzle on the ground and sizzle up some homies to tackle them bosses and wreck they sh1t"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

This will probably be their most successful DLC of all time. I'd probably buy it if i had any interest in CoD.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I might look like last scumbag to you now, but I would pay 3 quid for something lol like that.
    I am not a fan of snoop dog, but I am more interested in the voice pack of drill instructor from full metal jacket. If they will get him to do voice overs in full metal jacket style and spirit too, then SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

I would love a TF2 edition. Get it to repalce Quake Sounds :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Snoop approves of this message

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

remember the old days of unreal tournament?, you could download audio files from other games / movies / cartoons and apply them to the bots in the game. It was brilliant. There was a great on using all of schwarzennegers - (not even close to the correct spelling) one liners from commando.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I loved his work in the latest Money Supermarket ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I actually cringed pretty hard watching that, wonder how much he got paid to make a cnut of himself on that video

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I actually cringed pretty hard watching that, wonder how much he got paid to make a cnut of himself on that video

He couldn't care less. Sure he sold out years ago and couldn't give a toss :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Probably enough that it went something like this after recording...

RsI9t.gif

is it true that Ice T did another one of those COD voice packs for free?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Ice Cube was in one of the older games, did you get the names mixed up?

Well, it's only a matter of time before vanilla ice gets in on the action isnt it?

yeah I've no idea tbh :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,597 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

If Johnny Rotten can sell butter then Snoop Dogg can sell car insurance, sure isn't Dre selling overpriced headphones!

Nah, Ice-T is a GoW bro. :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I have no problem with this type of DLC. It's completely optional and in no way affects the game if you choose not to buy it - nothing remotely significant has been 'left out' of the game. For Infinity Ward and Activision, it's a win-win as there are an incredible amount of people out there who think boasting about smoking joints is the most amazing thing, and a lot of said people seem to play Call of Duty. If people want to buy it, they're crazy, but hey it's their ****ing money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I have no problem with this type of DLC. It's completely optional and in no way affects the game if you choose not to buy it - nothing remotely significant has been 'left out' of the game. For Infinity Ward and Activision, it's a win-win as there are an incredible amount of people out there who think boasting about smoking joints is the most amazing thing, and a lot of said people seem to play Call of Duty. If people want to buy it, they're crazy, but hey it's their ****ing money.

Funny enough its one of the rare times when DLC is actually an DLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,999 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Ah, i thought he changed his name to Snoop Lion...

• Ah, i thought he changed his name to Snoop Lion...

It's the Snoopy D O Double Gizel

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

The weed thing in COD is a bit strange, MW2 had a load of weed themed tags and emblems, usually used by shrieky voiced 12 year olds too

• Registered Users Posts: 17,566 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

If he was an announcer in Dota2, I'd snap it up in no time

krudler wrote: »
    The weed thing in COD is a bit strange, MW2 had a load of weed themed tags and emblems, usually used by shrieky voiced 12 year olds too
    They've got you covered in Ghosts too with the "Blunt Force Personalisation" pack which will deliver "chronic lethality" in the form of a new reticle, patch, player card, camo and background.

I don't even know what smilie to use after that...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

That goes for a huge portion of online gaming, the amount of dopes with usernames with Kush or blunt or chronic is pathetic.

Legalize plastic house plants.

h1919AA61

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Snoop Dogg has sold out so bad that he's come full circle again. I can't get enough of him

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Legalize plastic house plants.

His Ma's gonna be furious that he picked her favorite plastic leaf off the anythingbutahashplant plant

Advertisement