Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landscape query?

• 16-04-2014 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has a ball part figure on cost of taking up cement of a long driveway and half of a back garden (not too long) Basically the front is all cemented and would like some of it in cream gravel with a border. I want to cut costs as I have a lot of my own shrubs and flowers from another house I might be able to buy the gravel and put that down myself. So just looking at price of digging cement up, shifting it putting a border around the freshly dug up ground and labour/material cost. I am thinking 5/6k but havent a clue tbh I'm hoping if I buy and lay own bags of gravel and plant own shrubs it might help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭rje66

got a pic? where you based?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 494 ✭✭vinnie13

you could just put the stone over the cement?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

It has cream gravel out the back but rest is grey dull cement don't want a lawn but would like a shrubbery less work but still brings a bit of life to the garden. I will also be planning gravel out the front with lots of sun loving shrubs/plants. Back is north facing

Advertisement