Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resignings & FA Rules

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

mike glennon has changed his mind!!!
    For some reason it looks like myself and empacher cant get our trade done due Madden/ea servers/ god knows what

Back to FA to change all my bids so i can afford a QB!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

mike glennon has changed his mind!!!
    For some reason it looks like myself and empacher cant get our trade done due Madden/ea servers/ god knows what

Back to FA to change all my bids so i can afford a QB!
    Did ye try the connected franchise website?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Did ye try the connected franchise website?

Yep its not coming up for me there to propose or accept the trade, i have never heard of this happening and ive been frantically googling the last few mins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Just to clarify, what happens if I have less the 53 players after the draft?

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Just to clarify, what happens if I have less the 53 players after the draft?

Nothing,you need to have 53 for the start ofthe regular season

• Advertisement

Nothing,you need to have 53 for the start ofthe regular season

How long will preseason last?

Yep its not coming up for me there to propose or accept the trade, i have never heard of this happening and ive been frantically googling the last few mins
    You're like me at FA stage 1 looking for a work around.
    You could try and trade this way,if you're on the xbox,go to the team needs screen,click on QB,from there you'll be given a list of available QBs,Click on Glennon and hit trade for player.
    Then again if you can't propose a deal thats probably no good too :confused:

Sweet! I'll pick up players the second two weeks so

titans get no one!
    Newton goes to Raiders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

JJ WATT!!! Finally the Falcons might get some sacks

Cowgirls stole locker on me,though i want paying him 10 million a year

I offered Aldon Smith and Dez Byrant huge money(Heli knows what I'm talking about :pac:),both took 6 year deals with the cpu :(.
    22 mil in cap left over now :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

The_Gatsby wrote: »
    JJ WATT!!! Finally the Falcons might get some sacks

Our division is going to be an absolute nightmare. A really enjoyable season, but a complete nightmare too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

How can I set my draft board?
    Have to head to footy in 5!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Pryor QB reads his way into Philly, as Foles goes to the Eagle loving GM in Indy for a 3rd round pick.

guns4all wrote: »
    How can I set my draft board?
    Have to head to footy in 5!!

Give me a couple and ill advance to the draft and you can set it there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I offered Aldon Smith and Dez Byrant huge money(Heli knows what I'm talking about :pac:),both took 6 year deals with the cpu :(.
    22 mil in cap left over now :confused:

27.4 mill here! I think its the 6 year thing that makes the difference. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

How do you do draft board?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Paully D wrote: »
    Our division is going to be an absolute nightmare. A really enjoyable season, but a complete nightmare too :pac:

I can't wait, this FA has gone great for me. I think we're going to have a competitive division

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Give me a couple and ill advance to the draft and you can set it there

Tried there but no option to do one.
    Please god cpu draft the QB ive scouted the most

you should be able to see it now

Raoul wrote: »
    27.4 mill here! I think its the 6 year thing that makes the difference. :(
    Ya I think its massive,I went massively over the top cause I knew the cpu was gonna give them 6 year deals,no good :(

Pretty sure your draft board is just the people you scout.

Mattiti Young was taken by the Steelers...

I will be resuming the draft @ 9pm sharp, PErrin you will be on the clock straightaway

Ill be skipping past picks of people who arent online so that we (and i really mean me) arent up all night!

However i think a valuable lesson has been learned given the amount of CPU teams we have, for the next draft we wont have a years restriction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Made quite a more significant offer than the Chargers for Jones-Drew and he chose them, gutted with that as he was the main man alongside Thomas that I was targeting this offseason.

Also missed out to the Broncos on Kareen Jackson despite offering $8m more over the same 4 year deal. So in answer to the question posed yesterday, it's not just money that the players look for, I think it also comes down to just whatever they prefer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

It seems like they've taken the draft board feature out of madden. I'm working at 22:15 and was hoping to set one for my later picks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Ravens made one signing

Brandon Banks WR for a shade under 1 million per year

Was very surprised the Eagles let him go. Beast of a returner and had 8 TDs last season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

He was on a 1 year contract. Tried to get him again, and offered him over 1m, bonus inclusive :(

All those TDs were returns as well. Had another in the playoffs, too.

• Advertisement

Paully D wrote: »
    Made quite a more significant offer than the Chargers for Jones-Drew and he chose them, gutted with that as he was the main man alongside Thomas that I was targeting this offseason.

Also missed out to the Broncos on Kareen Jackson despite offering $8m more over the same 4 year deal. So in answer to the question posed yesterday, it's not just money that the players look for, I think it also comes down to just whatever they prefer.
    Really as I thought I offered a high enough amount for him?

We should call it karma as I never got a chance to offer for Thomas :pac:

Advertisement