Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday injections?

Options
  • 16-04-2014 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Am going to India for 3 weeks if anybody could recommend a place in a Galway area where they don't charge too much for injections.thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ms.Sunshine

I dont know of the cost but You could ask in both places. Whitehalls docs surgary in town & there is a surgery in lower salthill opposite Rabbittes shop that says they do holiday vaccinations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

Tropical Medical Bureau on Eyre Square.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

Galway Primary Care Centre do travel vaccinations, give them a call. http://www.galwayprimarycare.ie/.

If you have health insurance, check if there is a rebate (some policies do).

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭waitingforBB

tropical medical bureau in Eyre Square quoted me 160 Euro for shots to go to India. I got the exact same from the local GPs office for 110 with a full run through of do's and dont's

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭magicgal

I know - they charged me €190 - as I am base sometimes in east side of country explained that to them and they said that's fine as TMB clinic in local gp surgery in Maynooth - they said would explain that I was with them so wouldn't need a consultation fee but doc in Maynooth said I had to - still it ended up nearly €35 euro cheaper - jst have one more round of injections then finished thank God - very pricey!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement