Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of new line for eFibre

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭hazchem

hazchem wrote: »
    Hi again Alan, broadband up and running now and got a friend to check my line profile it is set at  2048kbps down.

He tells me with my downstream line attenuation of 16.5 db my line would be capable in the region of 18825 kbps so could you get it bumped up to something near that please the exchange is adsl2. 

Thanks again John

Hi hazchem

Hope all is well,

I've looked in to this and I can see that the lower type of up to 8MB was used - I've arranged a technician to change this to Adsl2 and it should be done within a few days. Until then I'm going to arrange for your speeds to be increased to the max ADSL '1' can offer you :)

Al
    Thanks Alan really appreciate all your help John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

It's a pleasure John,

The temp speed increase of up to 7MB is now gone through until the ADSL2+ is arranged.

If you have any queries in the meantime let me know :)

Al

Advertisement