Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Valet Request

Options
  • 16-04-2014 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Anyone know a reasonable car valet company around Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭JEmily

There's a place on the naas road (heading towards Walkinstown) beside AXA insurance and a few doors up from Aldi and they are brill. Around 16eur for hoover and car wash but your car ends up gleaming. They have more expensive options but this does me

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Mossie27

JEmily wrote: »
    There's a place on the naas road (heading towards Walkinstown) beside AXA insurance and a few doors up from Aldi and they are brill. Around 16eur for hoover and car wash but your car ends up gleaming. They have more expensive options but this does me

Thanks JEmily, any idea what the cost of a full valet is?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 vinusts

Guys I had very bad experience with D15 car valeting in Bracetown, old clonee road, Dublin. I had a coupon from Group on and this guy just wanted my coupon to expire and claim the money. Took the voucher code from me and gave an appointment for next week and when I visited next week he says I don't have any appointment at all and used very derogatory words. I was very embarrassed , humiliated by this guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

vinusts wrote: »
    Guys I had very bad experience with D15 car valeting in Bracetown, old clonee road, Dublin. I had a coupon from Group on and this guy just wanted my coupon to expire and claim the money. Took the voucher code from me and gave an appointment for next week and when I visited next week he says I don't have any appointment at all and used very derogatory words. I was very embarrassed , humiliated by this guys.
    Contact Groupon and request a refund. If they don't offer it then contact your credit card company to chargeback the transaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭evostik

Check out dealpage.ie - they usually has a few deals on car valets in Dublin.

Got mine done a few months back for €49 via cleanmycar.ie. valet was only okay however, as guy was rushing to get it done before the light faded.

• Advertisement
Advertisement