Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Run Altidore - Leg it for Lakers!

Options
  • 16-04-2014 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

An exciting :D 10k trail event on a great course with stunning views.

Saturday 26th April @ 10:30

€20 registration or €25 on the day.

Registration and further details via Run Ireland.

Thread from 2 years ago

Bray Lakers is a great charity and what better way than this to support it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭DogSlySmile

Did this race the last time it was on. Really good route - long climb at the start and an even longer downhill towards the end! Great views along the way as well.

Heres the route from 2012 - http://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/153255167

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭frash

I'm doing it (actually started a thread on it a while back but it died of no replies.)

Signed up as my son attends Bray Lakers.

Am supposed to be doing the Samsung Night Run the day after too as I'd signed up for that before the Lakers one was announced! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭wrstan

frash wrote: »
    I'm doing it (actually started a thread on it a while back but it died of no replies.)

Sorry about that Frash, I did search before starting this one, but not very effectively :o

Hope it goes well for you.

Registration available right up to midnight on Thursday evening and then on Saturday morning for anyone still interested.

wrstan wrote: »
    Sorry about that Frash, I did search before starting this one, but not very effectively :o

Hope it goes well for you.

Registration available right up to midnight on Thursday evening and then on Saturday morning for anyone still interested.

No problem - sure it was back in Jan when I posted it.
    I obviously registering for everything back then (post xmas!) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭wrstan

Anyone who fancies giving this a crack, you can register up there from 08:30 tomorrow morning.

Best thing to do is drive up to the Willow Grove pub in Kilpeddar where there is parking and a shuttle bus then up to the start line.

I hear there's 100 lids up for grabs at the sharp end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,525 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Super, super race. Hats off to the entire team of volunteers and organizers. Top notch stuff from start to finish. A tough undulating route, a decent compromise between a trail race and a hilly 10k. Great to have the refreshments and the burger afterwards. Made the cold and windy weather more bearable!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭skittles11

Brilliant race, tough course, tough weather but all worth it for BBQ at the end! One of the better organised races I've been to.
    Any idea when results will be posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,525 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

skittles11 wrote: »
    Any idea when results will be posted?
    http://actiontiming.ie/results/ll10k-chip-timed-stage-racing/

Great race today although I found the hill at the start a killer.

Burger after was a nice touch.

Advertisement