Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things you would like to see invented to make life easier for us womenfolk

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Any / more in a range of Decent-Big-Sized but not monstrous CHEAP Handbags.

Nice / pretty-looking / bigger range of non-wired bras in actual physical Retails Shops so ya can try them on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 746 ✭✭✭diveout

Some kind of body machine scanner that makes it so you don't have to try on 300 pairs of bras and/or jeans before finding the right fit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Shirts that fit properly. It shouldn't be that hard surely to get a shirt that won't gap open at the breasts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Demonique

Hair dye that looks exactly the same on your hair as it does on the box without having to bleach your hair

If I want purple hair I shouldn't have to bleach my hair for the colour to be noticeable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I'm a massage therapist and there are two options for you.
    Pregnancy tables have removable cushions in the breast area (and stomach) or else there are breast pillows. Ask for one or the other when you book next. I work in a city where implants are very common so I get this a lot.

I presume that most salons just have the bog standard tables though and don't have the fancy pregnancy table? Do people actually request breast pillows? I don't want to be looked at like I have ten heads if I request this!
    That room in the Other Realm in Sabrina the Teenage Witch filled with desserts that make you thinner. That, please.

Totally forgot about 'The other realm'!God I loved Sabrina The Teenage Witch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

shoes that instantly adjust to your feet so you don't get blisters and that are one size fits all so girls with big feet get to have pretty shoes too.
    Bras that are cheap and that make your boobs look like they do on the packaging
    Tights that never get ladders and the crotch isn't at your knees

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭vitani

Something that would allow you to control where the fat on your body goes. I'm flat-chested with a big tummy - I want it to be the other way round!!

Advertisement