Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I unblock Netflix in my iPad Retina

Options
  • 16-04-2014 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

I've an ipad mini retina. Is there anyway I can add the Hola unblocker to the iPad Retina like I can in Firefox or Chrome on my laptop? You can't have Firefox on the iPad Retina and I don't seem to be able to add Hola to the iPad version of Chrome

If I can unblock Netflix how do I go about it? I know that you can use something called a VPN provider but that seems to entail registering with a third party while the like of Hola just sits on top of the PC and you can go in and out of regions as and when you like, and anyway I'm not particularly computer swavy :(

So is there a way I can do this without messing around with my settings.

The reason I'm asking is that I recently bought a Chromecast dongle and I'd like to be able to cast movies from my iPad to my television in much the same way I can with Hola on my laptop. I know I could use the laptop to do the casting but the iPad Mini is so much neater and more convient to use

As always many thanks for your views and answers

Kevin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

You need a DNS service, where all you do is change the DNS settings on your device.

Might be dodgy to discuss here so google is your friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Unblock Us.

Advertisement