Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Playoffs 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

That's the most airtime I've seen the NBA get on Irish TV in a long time. Of course it was about Donald Sterling though.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

That's the most airtime I've seen the NBA get on Irish TV in a long time. Of course it was about Donald Sterling though.

What was that on?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

There's very little that can really be done. Unless Sterling wants to sell. A $5 million fine, A meaningless suspension, who cares? It's not going to hurt sterling

Now sponsors running from the Clippers will have way more impact than any amount of chatter and broo ha ha from players (current and former), but still, there's really fock all they (the NBA) can do without Sterling's agreement. Otherwise they'll be in court faster than you can say "Mike Brown is in talks to be the next Clippers coach" :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

kmart6 wrote: »
    Lucky they have Steph Curry on board so!

So long as there is less Cliff Paul ****e on my TV, they can have Cliff Perkins for all I care.

• Advertisement

What was that on?

The 5.30 TV3 news.

The 5.30 TV3 news.

OMG. Better than Xposé I suppose…….

Coming up after the break how do those basketball players get into those baggy shorts? Glenda slept with the whole team to find out.

OMG. Better than Xposé I suppose…….

Coming up after the break how do those basketball players get into those baggy shorts? Glenda slept with the whole team to find out.

Ah so you're the one who writes the script!

Ah so you're the one who writes the script!

you-got-me.gif

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Just breaking Stateside, CarMax and State Farm are pulling their sponsorships of the Los Angeles Clippers. NO MORE STUPID CLIFF PAUL COMMERCIALS! \o/

I stand corrected. CarMax and Virgin America have ended their sponsorship deals with the Clippers. State Farm and Kia are suspending sponsorship and assessing their options.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

The Heat in an apparent attempt to show solidarity threw off logo shirts at midcourt and wore the warm ups inside out. I got the Clippers doing it, they didn't want to wear the logo of a team whose owner has just been outed as a racist, but the Heat organisation have done nothing to deserve this disownment. I wouldn't be surprised if this was all Lebron, he is very close to CP3.

buyer95 wrote: »
    The Heat in an apparent attempt to show solidarity threw off logo shirts at midcourt and wore the warm ups inside out. I got the Clippers doing it, they didn't want to wear the logo of a team whose owner has just been outed as a racist, but the Heat organisation have done nothing to deserve this disownment. I wouldn't be surprised if this was all Lebron, he is very close to CP3.

It's a load of balls. Everyone knows people are against Sterling. No need for these pointless 'protests' on the other side of the country.

Big Al is unfortunately out tonight.

Kemba Walker with 10 pts, 1 rebound, 1 assist, 2 steals and 2 blocks in 8 minutes.

All the good stuff!

Positive start in Indiana.

edit :( 7 - run for ATL

Just 1 point lead after the 1st, But good defense, good hustle, Positive play from the Pacers

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Going to take a night off from the playoffs and watch the 30 for 30 episode of Bad Boys about the Pistons. Link below to stream it if anyone's interested, perfect quality:

http://www.sockshare.com/file/AACDC2130BB9E205#

God dam you mike scott

LOLZtastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Fickle me..

talk about a game turning to **** fast, Inside 1 quarter

2 nice 3s there. 20 point game. need a few more before the half

One fan in the crowd giving PG a telling off from behind the scorers table, You could hear him shout. "You're gonna go out in the first round to Atlanta" You're supposed to be a damn All Star" Ironically wearing a George Eastern All Star jersey

• Advertisement

Fcuk me, 26 points down at home to a sub 500 8th seed

The Pacers are making a run. It's down to a 26 point deficit now.

Paully D wrote: »
    Going to take a night off from the playoffs and watch the 30 for 30 episode of Bad Boys about the Pistons. Link below to stream it if anyone's interested, perfect quality:

http://www.sockshare.com/file/AACDC2130BB9E205#

I've just about finished watching this. Very enjoyable. Interesting that the Rodman/Thomas/Bird comment incident was probably the shaping of that "Bad Boys" team.

Just a totally different era of basketball. Could you imagine Parish's punch on Laimbeer these days :pac:

Loved the clips of the games against the Bulls too. Maybe it's just nostalgia but I'd swap the NBA of today for the NBA of the late 80's/early 90's any day of the week.

Errrrr, what the hell is happening in Indiana? :eek:

20 points, 1 quarter to go. Not out or reach but we're going to need a hell of a 4th

One positive tonight. We never have to say Bobcats again. The Charlotte Hornets are back.

Come on. Down 15. Lets get it to 10 in the next few min

17 turnovers and they were up 30, wtf.. o_0

Born Ready misses an open dunk.

lancestuck.gif

CJ Watson is the alpha male of this team, I knew it.

• Advertisement

11 pts. Come on Indiana

Advertisement