Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Playoffs 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Myla Shallow Sunblock

good post buyer

i dont know about houston i dont think harden and melo work on the one team but i agree 100 percent with the bulls the key to that is presuming they keep thibs it would be madness to get rid of him thought. a bulls team with melo and a healthy rose (although unfortunately thats stephen ferris territory at this stage i know its only 2 injuries but i imagine bulls fans will be flinching a lot when he comes back) are arguably the best team in the nba instantly.

hell if you gave the bulls melo without rose i think there a dark horse to go all the way the fit is just perfect.

i dont now if melo will leave though he worked hard to get to the big nyc market and its hard to say no after a chat with phil jackson.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Durant is going to go off tonight I think.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Can't think about a loss tonight. We need this win.

I'd start with Hilbert again but switch to Scola/West as soon as needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

i dont now if melo will leave though he worked hard to get to the big nyc market and its hard to say no after a chat with phil jackson.

I'd be amazed if he leaves to be honest. He'd be passing up over $30m to do so. He doesn't strike me as the type of guy who wants to win badly enough to pass up that sort of money and Jackson will probably be able to spin him too.

I think he'll stay in New York where he will be part of being a mid-seed playoff team at best and getting bounced early in the playoffs every year. Regardless of whether or not he ends up in Chicago or elsewhere, I feel he'll look back at the end of his career and regret not leaving New York at this exact time if he stays.

Give the way the Knicks future is set up in terms of picks and cap space, I feel they'll only really start to reap the benefits of Jackson being there when Melo is coming towards the end of his next deal. It will be a waste for him to stay with the Knicks IMO, but then again an extra $30m+ would make many forget about that very quickly.

• Advertisement

Bad start again but thanks to Watson and Copeland were just 2 down after the 1st. I honestly wouldn't bring Roy back on the floor. The man needs psychiatric evaluation.

Small team on the floor is more effective, We're now in the lead

Need some Scola

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

good post buyer

i dont know about houston i dont think harden and melo work on the one team but i agree 100 percent with the bulls the key to that is presuming they keep thibs it would be madness to get rid of him thought. a bulls team with melo and a healthy rose (although unfortunately thats stephen ferris territory at this stage i know its only 2 injuries but i imagine bulls fans will be flinching a lot when he comes back) are arguably the best team in the nba instantly.

hell if you gave the bulls melo without rose i think there a dark horse to go all the way the fit is just perfect.

It would be an absolute disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Myla Shallow Sunblock

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    It would be an absolute disaster.

on the other hand you could just leave the other 3 starters in your own half on offensive plays as they wouldnt get the ball anyway so they would have lots of energy for the defensive plays that would go through against harden and melo anyway :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Memphis vs OKC staring now on BT. Massive game!

Looking better right now. Hill knocks down a long 3 on the buzzer at the half. Stay small, stay strong on defense. We can take this back to Indiana

KD be cooking early doors.

" Mr Unreliable " is coming out strong, 5-7 for 10 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

That headline was the perfect thing to give him motivation to prove them wrong.

scotthill.gif

George and another Pacer left the bench, NBA will have to have make a call on that.

I don't think Amare was out too much farther than that in 2007 and he got done for it.

scotthill.gif

George and another Pacer left the bench, NBA will have to have make a call on that.

I don't think Amare was out too much farther than that in 2007 and he got done for it.

Soft if he misses game 7.

Things going our way right now. Don't wanna see Roy back in this game, Mahinmi is doing just fine.

I don't think Amare was out too much farther than that in 2007 and he got done for it.[/QUOTE]

Common sense will prevail. There will be no punnishment

• Advertisement

Yeah, let's ignore the rules for them lovable scamps, the Pacers.

___

It's amazing how OKC continue to leave Mike Miller open. Always kills them.

Wow great dunk from Scott on Mahinmi

Mick Scott just murdered Mahinmi, goodness gracious me!!!

850952874.gif?1398992093

Given up our lead since PG picked up that 4th foul. Need him back in asap

scotthill.gif

I can't see them suspending George for a game 7 winner takes all game. If they lose tonigh for sure, he will probably miss a game at the start of next season

Roys back on the floor

Holy crap, Teague!

Atlanta up 3 with a quarter remaining.

Really! Roy Really!?

This is Westbrook's best game in some time. Picked his spots tonight well. That put back dunk was ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I still can't believe Hawks are leading this series when they're just throwing up threes for the crack

Advertisement