Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Playoffs 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

What a finish, Mavs literally almost throwing it away at the end. One of the games of the playoffs so far, can't fault the Spurs, the Mavs just played really well tonight. What a finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Great game, 15 pts scored in last min alone

What are BT playing at? ESPN(the american version) are showing the double header tonight, Mavs v Spurs and Blazers v Rockets, but BT only showing the first game. BT use TNT's broadcast, which makes it even more mind boggling. It's not like this next game is clashing with something else...SMH Have to go looking for a crappy stream now.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

NufcNavan wrote: »
    Noah set for 8-12 weeks rehab after knee surgery.

I wonder why Thibs gets a pass for running his guys into the ground? His main guys are always knicked up if not flat injured, Randy Whitman and the Wizards clearly outcoached and outexecuted him, yet all I ever hear about is the media making excuses for the guy why things don't go well and feeling sorry for him when someone is injured.

He doesn't get a free pass for it. It's something widely used to criticise him (among Bulls writers at least). You only have to search for "Thibs, player, hurt" or similar to find numerous articles on it.

Fancy houston in this game but i need some kip, night all!

• Advertisement

Hope the Rockets do it so we get a full slate of game 7's this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

buyer95 wrote: »
    What are BT playing at? TNT are showing the double header tonight, Mavs v Spurs and Blazers v Rockets, but BT only showing the first game. BT use TNT's broadcast, which makes it even more mind boggling. It's not like this next game is clashing with something else...SMH Have to go looking for a crappy stream now.

Don't know what BT is but ESPN shows Friday night games not TNT.

Yeah, so this hapenned on that last play, can you imagine the reaction if the spurs had ended up scoring off that heave.

5ov8ld.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

This is some first round. So competitive so unpredictable, so may series coming down to game 7.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Blazers advance. Rockets go home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Blazers advance. Rockets go home

What, really ??? no way:eek:

:D

What a finish, Lillard just drains a 3 like its nothing, big balls.
    Great series, fair play to the Rockets, made it a great series, was impressed with Howard as well.

Great to see Lillard knock it down, comes across as a nice guy even if he is from Oakland :p.

Sweet jebus , i've just seen that finish in portland, unreal :eek:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Incredible night's viewing. The bar I was in for the late game went mental at that Dame game/series winner, rightly so.

He's the man. For those talking about him personality wise, worth a look at his Youtube channel, further illustrates what a humble, nice guy he is. Improve on defense and the sky is the limit for him.

Also, genuine lol at McHale and Harden. Can see the former being fired now.

Not sure how much I'll see of the two earlier games today (busy all day). Can't see past a home team sweep today, though Golden State I'm sure will have something to say about that.

Yeah, so this hapenned on that last play, can you imagine the reaction if the spurs had ended up scoring off that heave.

5ov8ld.jpg

6 players on the court for those who don't see it. Only watched the blazers rockets game there, wow is all I can say! Liliard balls of steel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

What games are on the box tonight.

NufcNavan wrote: »
    What games are on the box tonight.

Just checked, only the clippers warriors game unfortunately:mad: Still should be a great, great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Just checked, only the clippers warriors game unfortunately:mad: Still should be a great, great game.
    Ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭sligoface

Really glad I cancelled the stupid bt sports package from upc. Espn used to be free and now I'm gonna pay for it when they are are showing early season basesball over game 7s in the NBA?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Hawks/Pacers tipping off in a few mins

Hawks up 12-7 mid way through 1Q

Hawks shooting 2-6 from 3 point land, Pacers with 5 turnovers already

• Advertisement

Pacers lead 24-23 after Q1, Hawks again are living and dying by the 3 ball hitting 3-11

Difficult to see anything but 3 home wins tonight. Pacers well on the way already.

47-36 Pacers at the half

Roy Hibbert has finally woken up and has 9 pts and 5 boards. Hawks are literally shooting themselves in the foot here shooting just 30% for the half

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Getting a glimpse of early season Pacers tonight. Hibbert had 9pts 5reb at ht, had 3 points less over the past 3 games of the series

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Incredible night's viewing. The bar I was in for the late game went mental at that Dame game/series winner, rightly so.

He's the man. For those talking about him personality wise, worth a look at his Youtube channel, further illustrates what a humble, nice guy he is. Improve on defense and the sky is the limit for him.

Also, genuine lol at McHale and Harden. Can see the former being fired now.

Not sure how much I'll see of the two earlier games today (busy all day). Can't see past a home team sweep today, though Golden State I'm sure will have something to say about that.

You know what, while disappointed I'd run the risk of missing Game 7 basketball, I wasn't overly concerned with missing the game on now. In turn I'm disappointed to see this game began much later than I realised.

Also, without watching a second of the 1H, is it true the Hawks are getting nothing out of the refs so far?

Hawks down 8 going into the 4Q.

Hmm, the thread is very quiet tonight (so far), I imagine Pacers winning will change that.

Anyway, the Hawks have been an absolute disaster since cutting the Pacers lead down to 8 points.

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Also, without watching a second of the 1H, is it true the Hawks are getting nothing out of the refs so far?

Nothing is a bit harsh but yeah, there were a few times the Hawks got no calls on what's normally called a foul. Pacers got 1 or 2 "easy" foul calls that wouldn't be called as well

6 minutes for the Hawks to continue jacking up YOLO three's and make a run.

• Advertisement

Nearly 40 3 attempts :pac: :pac: :pac:

Advertisement