Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Playoffs 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Lets hope the second half is an improvement on that anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Iggy on 5 fouls now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Shocking call on iggy

Terrible,terrible foul call on Iggy there. That was a no call, play on, if I ever saw one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,573 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Ludicrous call on Iggy. 20 points for Reddick, jaysus.

• Advertisement

It feels like the refs have been ordered to blow anything that even kind of looks like an offense foul as an offensive foul. Shocking call on CP3 there. Atleast the game is improving.

A shocking call on Paul, warrior player only set himself after Paul left the ground, you can't step into someone like that, refs very poor both ways

Bill Walton Parody account
    I wish the refs would swallow their whistles, not as a figure of speech. I literally want them to swallow their whistles. They are useless!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

In other, completely unrelated news, I did some sneaker (Jordan) warehousing today. Anyone want to see my Swaggy P lite collection?

In other, completely unrelated news, I did some sneaker (Jordan) warehousing today. Anyone want to see my Swaggy P lite collection?

I think DRD needs someone to converse with, try him.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Come on LA get the finger out

Blake and CP3 now on 4 fouls, Iggy on 5 fouls... so much for letting the game flow... Officials want the game to be about them

ANOTHER foul on Blake.....

ANOTHER foul on Blake.....

That was no foul

Jeff Van Gundy, in the second half of a tight playoff game, taking a long-overdue shot at paddleboats. Haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I think DRD needs someone to converse with, try him.

I' already on a yellow card and a warning from the mods in relation to my DRD comments so I'll pass....

:)

That was no foul

Yep, completely agree

If I see that f*cking Taco Bell ad again.......

Come on Warriors, need to keep up the intensity

END 3Q - Warriors lead 87-79

• Advertisement

I'm no great fan of Mark Jackson, but you have to hand it to him, the dubs have scored off some beautiful set plays tonight.

It will be a shame if the refs decide this game

I'm wondering are the refs calling this so tight to prevent the risk of the game become chippy, these 2 teams have a history in that regard. Just a thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭sligoface

Refs ruined this game. Completely different to the nets raptors game where they let them play, I think the announcer said Brooklyn had zero fouls in the 4th quarter.

Some of the Clippers shot selection getting desperate now. Yes, Crawford, I am looking in your direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Many of you giving the Hawks a shot in Indy tonight, lads?

Some of the Clippers shot selection getting desperate now. Yes, Crawford, I am looking in your direction.

He's 2-11 with 1 of them a half court banker
    Paully D wrote: »
    Many of you giving the Hawks a shot in Indy tonight, lads?

Yeah, I am. They've nothing to fear with Indy playing the way their are, plus they've already won at the Fieldhouse during the regular season so they know what to expect

Warriors have to try and contain Paul now, this is when he can take over, Thompson has done pretty well on him.
    Warriors should of went for the kill when they took the double digit lead but slowed it down too much.

What in the f*ck sort of nonsense was Jackson coming out with in that huddle?

• Advertisement

Iggy fouled out

Advertisement