Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Playoffs 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hibbert's body language on the bench there is a joke.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Can we put Larry Bird on the floor?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

NufcNavan wrote: »
    Disgraceful. Pathetic. Egregious. Season over.
    Fickle.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

BloHurACYAE__sy.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Hibbert looks like a ****ing baby sulking on the bench.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

kmart6 wrote: »
    Fickle.
    Look up the word fickle mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

I reckon that we might not see Hibbert again in this game. If Vogel has any balls he will sit him untill the end, he has been very poor on both ends. Even defensively he has had no impact because of having to go out to guard Antic. He is totally disengaged anyway.

NufcNavan wrote: »
    Look up the word fickle mate.
    Well aware of the words meaning, would not have used it otherwise.

Pacers gone small, playing 2 point guards.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

6 points for Hibbert tonight, his most since the start of the month.

• Advertisement

2ywee6g.jpg

This sums up the game for the pacers. Paul George hand out "what the **** are we running." West hands up too asking what are they running. This is the 19th of April guys, not preseason.

It's so frustrating because we know they are capable of so much better. The crowd wants nothing more than to get behind them but we need to see some heart, some intensity and were're just not getting anything from the players

Korver blocking Hibbert for the 2nd time...that's just embarrassing!

101-93...lol...not even that close!

It's so frustrating because we the Pacers know they are capable of so much better. The crowd wants nothing more than to get behind them but we they need to see some heart, some intensity and were're the fans just not getting anything from the players

FYP

kmart6 wrote: »
    FYP
    Do you feel better about yourself now? :rolleyes:

8 point win flatters the Pacers greatly, it was more a 30 point difference. Teague, Antic and Millsap ran the show, and kudos to Korver who I give a lot of stick. Put in his defensive duties tonight.

Grizz - OKC up next in tonight's final game.

I think you're watching the champions in this game. OKC

Looks like a home team is finally going to get a win. OKC coming out strong.

OKC looking strong!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭BQQ

Looks like I was a bit hasty with the predictions.

In hindsight, it was probably a little foolish to think the pacers could just flip a switch and suddenly stop playing terrible basketball.

• Advertisement

Russ and KD layin' da smackdown on the Grizz early doors.

BQQ wrote: »

In hindsight, it was probably a little foolish to think the pacers could just flip a switch and suddenly stop playing terrible basketball.

BloNPPmIcAEsE6Y.jpg:large

Actually, scratch the pic, because it would mean that I think they have superstars on their team and I certainly don't think that.

Stat of the night - Kyle Korver had 2 blocks , Roy Hibbert had 0.

BQQ wrote: »

There are still 6 games to be played in this series, nothing is over yet. I had hoped that the team would come out strong, hoped that the Playoffs would spark a return to form, but we didn't see it tonight.

Indiana really need to win this next game. because if they lose again, I believe It will be a 0 - 4 first round sweep. Which would be devastating to the franchise. Its a absolute must win.

There are still 6 games to be played in this series, nothing is over yet. I had hoped that the team would come out strong, hoped that the Playoffs would spark a return to form, but we didn't see it tonight.

Indiana really need to win this next game. because if they lose again, I believe It will be a 0 - 4 first round sweep. Which would be devastating to the franchise. Its a absolute must win.

Bad an all as the Pacers are right now, there is 0 chance that they are getting swept.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

You're very pessimistic about them

Going to go to bed, OKC going to win this game big anyway. I'll DVR it and catch the rest at some stage tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

buyer95 wrote: »
    Bad an all as the Pacers are right now, there is 0 chance that they are getting swept.

It's very doubtful but not impossible, as everyone knows confidence is a huge huge factor of sports and right now the Pacers have 0, so it could all go down hill very fast if they don't get it together.

Grizz totally unphased after nearly getting blown away in the 1H. Have controlled tempo entire 3Q so far. 5 point game.

• Advertisement

Wow, what a comeback! They outscored the Thunder 31-13 in the third. It's now a 4 point game.

Advertisement