Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7' £69 using code at tesco direct

Comments

Oh my God! That's a great deal....are they still doing that thing where you can't enter your PMID though?

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

Cracking offer. I don't generally like Samsung products, but my Galaxy Tab 2 is still beating as strong as it's first day, and I got it for way more.

If this one is even a little better than that, can't recommend it highly enough

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭istaunton

Oh my God! That's a great deal....are they still doing that thing where you can't enter your PMID though?

Just ordered one there. Entered it in as my second name worked fine.
    Happy Days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

Reviews aren't great, are they much worse than a nexus?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Thank OP! Even though I have a Nexus 7 (which I paid €299 for :() I still couldn't resist! Nice to have a backup. I particularly like the memory expansion on this one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Thank OP! Even though I have a Nexus 7 (which I paid €299 for :() I still couldn't resist! Nice to have a backup. I particularly like the memory expansion on this one!

There is no card slot..?

sweetie wrote: »
    Reviews aren't great, are they much worse than a nexus?

I think this is a much better tablet, but it is a little bit more expensive - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057190467

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84 ✭✭Farnsworth

Its a good offer, & its a great tablet
    I wonder if you register PM address to tesco, will they be sending promotional + coupons posts, that means you have to pay €3.50 to PM for every junk mail?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

Farnsworth wrote: »
    Its a good offer, & its a great tablet
    I wonder if you register PM address to tesco, will they be sending promotional + coupons posts, that means you have to pay €3.50 to PM for every junk mail?

change your address to something else after this is sent

There is no card slot..?

microSD (up to 32 GB) External Memory Slot

• Advertisement

microSD (up to 32 GB) External Memory Slot

Oops, sorry. My daughter has one and I've never noticed the card slot. :eek: :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Problem with the signup form, it will not take an irish mobile number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Problem with the signup form, it will not take an irish mobile number.

Use Parcel Motels NI phone number.
    028 90 825371

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

istaunton wrote: »
    Just ordered one there. Entered it in as my second name worked fine.
    Happy Days

Strange when I enter the PM id as PM0000 in any of the name fields I get message "Please enter your name using letters a to z and hyphen (-) only. Surname can also use apostrophe (')."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Have these HDMI output to connect to TV?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

I went for the LG V500 8.3 for £109 (€133) myself.

http://www.tesco.com/direct/lg-g-pad-83-tablet-white/267-8303.prd?skuId=267-8303

Incredible value for a very well made and well reviewed tablet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Revived45

nava wrote: »
    Strange when I enter the PM id as PM0000 in any of the name fields I get message "Please enter your name using letters a to z and hyphen (-) only. Surname can also use apostrophe (')."

When registering it does not allow numbers in address field. This is what i did and hopefully it will work ok. At Checkout, I edited the first name to my whole name (First & Sur), then edited the surname to be the PM reference number. Address on the order than showed my whole name and PM Reference on Top Line

Seemed to work ok. Will know in a few days!

That doesn't work mate. I "discovered" that trick back in December 2012. The problem is Tesco completely ignore any changes made at the checkout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

That doesn't work mate. I "discovered" that trick back in December 2012. The problem is Tesco completely ignore any changes made at the checkout.

Hmmm, I did that too. Will just have to wait and see how it goes

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭istaunton

Thats exactly what i did.I edited my name at check out. On my confirmation order it has my PM id polulated. So I'm hoping it will be ok

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58 ✭✭heraldo

I did the same and looking at other posts, it seems to work OK....
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057174476

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭Spudzzmurphy

I went for the LG V500 8.3 for £109 (€133) myself.

http://www.tesco.com/direct/lg-g-pad-83-tablet-white/267-8303.prd?skuId=267-8303

Incredible value for a very well made and well reviewed tablet.
    Currently on available !!

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IRCA

tharmor wrote: »

Great Deal for the Tab 3 (yes I know others may have a better spec etc..) but at under €100 it's in the same bracket as cheap as chips oriental imports... just wish I wasn't broke :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

nava wrote: »

I just signed up and used letters for my PM number ie onetwothreefourfive and used my full name as my first name

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭brendan86

Can someone here explain to me how I order this product and parcel motel? I have never ordered anything using parcel motel before and want to order this.. Thanks in advance..

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Rockin

How did you guys pay if the billing address is the ParcelMotel one ?

Think I figured it out.. Watched video on you tube.. Hopefully did it right :) thanks op can't wait get it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Invincible

Rockin wrote: »
    How did you guys pay if the billing address is the ParcelMotel one ?

Your credit card should be accepted, even though you use their address as your billing address, it did for me before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,666 ✭✭✭✭ted1

ordered thanks OP

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

brendan86 wrote: »
    Can someone here explain to me how I order this product and parcel motel? I have never ordered anything using parcel motel before and want to order this.. Thanks in advance..

Folks.......at the last page just update your name. Enter PMID in first name.....your valid name in surname......Thats it !

Folks.......at the last page just update your name. Enter PMID in first name.....your valid name in surname......Thats it !

My PMID was to long for the first name so I had to span both first name and last name

i used my pmid as surname should be good tho ?

hate the fact i kno how to use parcel motel now cause this is prob start of a spending spree cause check this thread daily :0

So I'm the only person with a long alpha PMID

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Newcastlewest

Thank you for thread , Ordered one .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

thank you OP, ordered one, first time using PM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

ordered one thanks op :)

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭cuculainn

Damn....ordered one too......now to justify the need of another tablet to the wife :(

cuculainn wrote: »
    Damn....ordered one too......now to justify the need of another tablet to the wife :(
    Tell her its for her !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,726 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

If I hadn't just bought a nexus 7 for £129.99 (courtesy of bargain alerts) I'd be jumping to buy this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Ordered yesterday and it's already been dispatched. Good stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭moonboy52

The way i put my name when using Tesco Direct and PM is:

JoeBloggs OneTwoThreeFourFive

And i just leave it at that.

just got email saying it has been dispatched.. whats the earliest i could recieve this now you reckon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Chimichangas

out of stock now:(

just got email saying it has been dispatched.. whats the earliest i could recieve this now you reckon?

Me too, I went for the free postage, they say the 25th so sllowing a day for pm it should be here on the 26th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

ted1 wrote: »
    Me too, I went for the free postage, they say the 25th so sllowing a day for pm it should be here on the 26th

Dont forget its a bank holiday on Monday so maybe another day to add to it

Dont forget its a bank holiday on Monday so maybe another day to add to it

i think it says no later than the 25th so expecting it sooner i hope.. ordered case also this evening cant wait recieve it thanks again op

i think it says no later than the 25th so expecting it sooner i hope.. ordered case also this evening cant wait recieve it thanks again op

Funny you should say that

ted1 wrote: »
    Funny you should say that

Whats is this ?? Is there a way to track this ??

Whats is this ?? Is there a way to track this ??

Yes go to the Tesco site and log in. Go to direct orders and you will see the tracking option

• Advertisement
Advertisement