Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2-bed Apartments in Clonmel for 45k?

Options
  • 17-04-2014 9:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 685 ✭✭✭

I just saw this on Daft.ie: http://www.daft.ie/sales/24-hughes-mill-clonmel-tipperary/700624/

It seems very inexpensive. Is there any particular problem associated with this building / development that anyone is aware of?

I'm not buying an apartment in Clonmel, but I am from South Tipperary and am amazed at the price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

I know the building as I have had friends living there. As for location it is great in that it is just 2 min walk to the centre of town. I don't think flooding has any affect on it or access to it but I have been away for a long time now so don't know. As with all blocks of flats you don't know who will be living above or below or beside. My friends had lots of problems with their young child being woken up by the party animals upstairs.
    I know the building has been standing for a while but having E1 as an energy rating is pretty bad. I guess those big big window in particular have a very negative affect on the rating.
    I don't what if there are any other plans to develop the rest of that island and when it may ever happen.

Advertisement