Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scuffed/chipped nail

• 17-04-2014 9:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭

Lucy scuffed/chipped the end one of her nails this morning down to the quick - I had only cut them at the weekend and obviously went too short(!). She didn't even seem to notice and isn't bothered at all - I only realized when I saw blood on her paw. It had stopped bleeding by the time we got home but I washed/cleaned it out. My question is do I need to keep it dry now - eg no swimming?! She's meant to have hydro tonight with Bailey and keeping her out of water over the long weekend will be a nightmare!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭fiounnalbe

I reckon she should be just fine! Mine often scuff and break claws chasing each other around on the rocks and pebbles near the lake, then they go swimming in the lake and there has never ever been a problem, they just heal up within a few days by themselves! And I'm sure a hydro pool would be significantly more clean than a lake ;)

Advertisement