Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jameson Cult Film Festival

Options
  • 17-04-2014 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

I won tickets to the screening of the usual suspect with Jameson in the city hall next Thursday.

I RSVP'd to the email as instructed to say I'm going but did not get any confirmation.

I was wondering if anyone has done this before and how it works?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pizzle

I've never heard of this before. When did you sign up for tickets by the way? Just signed up myself there on the off chance I get picked out...

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭gabhan16

Pizzle wrote: »
    I've never heard of this before. When did you sign up for tickets by the way? Just signed up myself there on the off chance I get picked out...

I just got emailed. Must be subscribed or something. Got my confirmation too so well chuffed. Should be a great laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pizzle

I got a reply too! Not any details in the email...just links you back to the website. I presume we'll get further information closer to the date.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 leroyjenkinss

Hi Guys,

The two tickets I had for this fell through, so if anyone won any passes and can't make it I would gladly take them off your hands.

Here's hoping

Thanks

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Of course you realise this event happened in April right ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 leroyjenkinss

Yes but there is a new one on this evening, so figured some of the people from the previous thread might have passes they can't used

It worked before

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

yes , they are screening fight club.
    In Dublin

Advertisement