If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QUAD VINTAGE & OTHER 2ND HAND CLASSICS TO CLEAR

Options
  • 17-04-2014 12:10pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Dear Boardies,

an elderly Customer of ours is clearing out a really nice range of older classic audio separates - if any of you are interested please drop me a PM or a mail to johnmc@richersounds.ie.

It's all in good condition unless stated - the Customer is a huge classical Music fan and the system have only ever been used at  ' restrained' levels.

We are not publishing any prices or taking any profit on these sales - they will be direct with the Customer - unfortunately due to his circumstances viewing is not possible- however we are happy to personally guarantee the product and also guarantee if there are any issues you will get an immediate refund.

If you are interested please PM or mail me with an offer for the product or products you are interested in and we will get back to you asap.

The Customer would also consider an offer for the job lot if there are any serious collectors out there!

Anyone who knows their Audio Kit will know that each of these items are well chosen Audio classics
     - as befits the Gent himself.

Here's the list ( I may snaffle a few myself :) )

Quad 303 Power amp
    Quad 909 Power amp
    Quad 33 Pre amp
    Quad 66 Pre amp
    Quad 66 Pre amp

Quad FM II Tuner
    Quad FM 3 Tuner
    Quad FM 4 Tuner
    Quad 66 Tuner

Quad 67 CD Player

Quad large remote control

Marantz CD6003 CD Player
    Marantz PM6003 Amplifier
    Marantz ST6003 FM Tuner

Arcam Alpha 5 CD
    Arcam Alpha 290 integrated amp
    Arcam Alpha 8 FM/Am Tuner

Sony TCK730 Cassette

B & W AS2 Subwoofer - Black
    Kef 104 speakers ( Poor condition)
    Kef Q1 Maple bookshelf speakers -Black
    Mordaunt short Aviano 6 –Walnut - bookshelf speakers
    Castle Howard Floorstander speakers - Walnut - bit grubby, but no problem after a clean

Thorens TD124/II Turntable & SME arm / Chassis only

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc& Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

Hi, might be interested in the B&W sub, can you pm me price & delivery, thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Can you please PM me the details of the Thorens TD124/II Turntable & SME arm / Chassis only ?
    Is it just the Chassis or is it functioning ? Many thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

DSC02117.JPG
    Can you please PM me the details of the Thorens TD124/II Turntable & SME arm / Chassis only ?
    Is it just the Chassis or is it functioning ? Many thanks.
    MP,

no its fully working but it's currently built into a piece of furniture ( ie it doesnt have a body!) and it would need to be built into another tabletop or cabinet again - this was pretty standard for the classic TD124's - the gent played a huge collection of vinyl on his beloved Thorens and only latterly got into CD's..

To be fair the Thorens will probably ony appeal to an enthusaist who can spend a bit of time on it - heres a pic of one like it ( not the exact same unit!)

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Dermondo wrote: »
    Hi, might be interested in the B&W sub, can you pm me price & delivery, thanks in advance.
    Bump

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Bump
    Hi Dermondo,

John is out of the office at the moment.  He was in the store earlier and I mentioned to him about this thread.  He's trying to get hold of the seller himself so I'm sure he'll be in touch.

Chris

Bump
    Hi Dermondo,

John is out of the office at the moment.  He was in the store earlier and I mentioned to him about this thread.  He's trying to get hold of the seller himself so I'm sure he'll be in touch.

Chris
    Any update ?

Dermondo,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I was trying to get in contact with the seller.

I'll drop you a PM straight away,

Thanks and apologies again,

John Mc 

Dermondo,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I was trying to get in contact with the seller.

I'll drop you a PM straight away,

Thanks and apologies again,

John Mc 
    PM replied ...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.