Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question

Options
  • 17-04-2014 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

What nightclubs (for the young student crowd) would have been on the go in Buncrana circa 1990?

I was up there for a weekend and for the life of me, I can't remember the name of the place I was in and it is really bugging me.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Is this where you met Chuck?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭galwayredgirl

danniemcq wrote: »

I was very drunk

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

What nightclubs (for the young student crowd) would have been on the go in Buncrana circa 1990?
    Might have been the Dick Inn

• Advertisement

muffler wrote: »
    Might have been the Dick Inn

LOL!

danniemcq wrote: »

No actually - I just remembered - He gave me a lift to Donegal and back - Silly me and there was I thinking that I got the bus. Oh how the years play tricks with your memory. :pac: I now remember who I actually stayed with too.

No actually - I just remembered - He gave me a lift to Donegal and back - Silly me and there was I thinking that I got the bus. Oh how the years play tricks with your memory. :pac: I now remember who I actually stayed with too.

Now I remember it all - It was Chuck Mc something or other. He was staying in Galway in the same housing estate as my friends. Gosh how the Bacardi and coke really addles your mind! :)

Or possibly the High spots in Letterkenny..............????????

Just had a flashback - I stayed with Martina who I studied with in NUIG. I realise now that I was so pssed that I can't really rememer who I got off with!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

So Chuck could be in the clear then?

muffler wrote: »
    So Chuck could be in the clear then?

In the clear? :confused:

Dear Mod. Thank you for your patience. If it pleases you, you may close this thread. One now knows all one wishes to know. "Love lift us up where we belong" - the soundtrack from an officer and a gentleman? - Not the most appropriate in this instance!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,770 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

While we are on the soundtrack theme, surely Frozen's "Let it Go" would be more appropriate...?

There's probably a few more 'punny' gags in this thread yet. Pease mod - leave it open. :)

While we are on the soundtrack theme, surely Frozen's "Let it Go" would be more appropriate...?

There's probably a few more 'punny' gags in this thread yet. Pease mod - leave it open. :)

Oh well - one part of your call sign is appropriate - (AWX2/SMI_E/Q2F)= right on! :mad: - Might be a bit complicated for you to figure out!

Taking advice. Letting it go. Time to move on. thanks everyone.

Hubby thought it was hilarious that I got together with a guy called Chuck. He said that he didn't know how I didn't burst out laughing when he introduced himself as hubby considerers Chuck to be a very hillbilly name. Hubby wasn't impressed that Chuck didn't have the gallantry to introduce himself when he handed hubby my bag (and me back) at Galway Cathedral.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Yeah, think that's enough.

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement