Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iphone : Turning off message alert for missed calls?

• 17-04-2014 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭

Can the message alert be turned off for missed calls? eg. you get missed call and a message saying You missed one call from me at bla bla bla.

It's annoying, I don't need the message as I can see this missed call alert.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

My dad just moved to eMobile and has this. I think you've to give them a call and they turn it off. Once you restart your phone it's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Thanks a million! Will get onto phone provider!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

It's a network provided feature. Nothing to do with the phone.

Advertisement