Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling in sick?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭davo10

Jeez relax judge Judy, maybe you could take my job. Tescos love the brown nose type 😉

And the honest responsible type. Slackers take a hike, there are hundreds to take your place.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

davo10 wrote: »
    Yes, but you are not sick.

*my back huts....*

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Smurphy1988

And the honest responsible type. Slackers take a hike, there are hundreds to take your place.

Yes, hard worker you are trolling boards all day on a Thursday, back to work big man

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Smurphy1988, don't ask questions you won't like the answer to. Drop the attitude please.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,367 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Yes, hard worker you are trolling boards all day on a Thursday, back to work big man

Some of us (legitimately) aren't working today......

• Advertisement

Eoin wrote: »
    Smurphy1988, don't ask questions you won't like the answer to. Drop the attitude please.

I'm not the one with the attitude. Nor am I making it personal. I respect opinions not insults

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭davo10

On holiday in a place 5hrs behind and where there are long ques to meet oversized rodents. Telling someone they are risking their job by pretending to be sick isn't trolling.

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Some of us (legitimately) aren't working today......

Maybe a hobby might remove that chip off your shoulder then :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Honestly if you're asking how to blag off sick registering with your name and your DOB isn't the smartest thing to do.

I mean there's probably not too many 26 year old S. Murphys who are going to be sick form Tesco this weekend are there?

Boards is a popular site, you'll land yourself in it before you've even made the phone call.

On holiday in a place 5hrs behind and where there are long ques to meet oversized rodents. Telling someone they are risking their job by pretending to be sick isn't trolling.

I acknowledge that but you seemed to be taking it personally regrettably

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

And I think that's enough. PM me if you've a problem with the thread being locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement