Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perrin

Options
  • 17-04-2014 2:57pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Perrin has PM'd me to say he'd like to take another team in the AFC west and leave the Chiefs.

He'll take the Raiders/Chargers, does anyone have an issue with this?

He's leaving 3 1st round picks and Jamaal charles in Kansas, but the other teams do have more cap space

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Why does he want to change? No issue in theory but I don't want people changing teams if for example they mess up their cap or the division is too storng etc.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Different challenge, he's an average amount of cap so I don't think cap spending is the issue

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

No, it was more the precedent for others moving teams I was concerned about, anyway this sounds fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

No issue for me

Advertisement