Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 accommodation sharing 2014

• 17-04-2014 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Im 21 nearly 22 female looking for people to share house or apartment with in New York for the summer! Im going out at end of may and staying til end of august!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Reuben1210

Hi! we are two guys doing the same and we are booking student accom for a week or two until we get sorted, but we are looking for people to share too!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 badmus10

Hey guys i'll be arriving on my own on the 15th of june all my mates bailed on me. are you guys still looking for people to share accomodation? i am a 21 yo male

• Registered Users Posts: 2 badmus10

Im 21 nearly 22 female looking for people to share house or apartment with in New York for the summer! Im going out at end of may and staying til end of august!!

hey eimear are u going on your own too?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kittykat93

Where in New York are you going? Do you mean the city or the state?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kittykat93

New York state or city?

• Advertisement
Advertisement