Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in castlebar?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

raher1 wrote: »
    Where can you bind a thesis in castlebar ?

I think Connaught telegraph used to do this, also Berrys Fairgreen Westport

Congrats on finishing it

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭raher1

Thank you!
    nuac wrote: »
    I think Connaught telegraph used to do this, also Berrys Fairgreen Westport

Congrats on finishing it

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭SeanJ09

Was down at Lough Lannagh for the first time in a long while. A person seems to renting out canoes, kayaks and surfing boards down there if anyone is interested in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

SeanJ09 wrote: »
    Was down at Lough Lannagh for the first time in a long while. A person seems to renting out canoes, kayaks and surfing boards down there if anyone is interested in that.
    i would be if i could swim properly:(

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

irishgeo wrote: »
    i would be if i could swim properly:(

If your on the sit on kayaks you would be sound. I can't swim at all and have done numerous adventure races on them, across killary, achill roar and its been sound :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,988 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Is there anywhere in town where I can play tennis without having to join a club?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Castlebar12

I think you can play at the tennis club during certain times without being a member if not there is 2 tennis courts in lough lannagh village

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭raher1

Does anyone know where there is a secretarial service in castlebar? I want something typed and layouted?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Samhain

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭SeanJ09

I think you can play at the tennis club during certain times without being a member if not there is 2 tennis courts in lough lannagh village

Is there only two courts? Haven't been up at the new premises yet, but the old club had 6 courts when I played there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

SeanJ09 wrote: »
    Is there only two courts? Haven't been up at the new premises yet, but the old club had 6 courts when I played there.

Lough lannagh has 2 courts, the new tennis club has 6 I think.

irishgeo wrote: »
    Lough lannagh has 2 courts, the new tennis club has 6 I think.

Where is the new tennis club?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

Where is the new tennis club?

It's actually right beside the Lough Lannagh courts. It's on the same side road. Look for the sign for the Lough Lannagh holiday village. The tennis club is first on that road then the playground and the holiday village is at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭piptypibe

If you are still looking for things to do in Castlebar........
    Castlebar Musical and Dramatic Society are holding auditions for their first production Oklahoma!
    They will be held in the TF next Monday and Tuesday, August 25th&26th @ 7pm. All welcome to audition.
    If singing or dancing is not your thing, they also need volunteers to help with set design and construction, make up, hair, ticket sales etc etc
    They are on Facebook and Twitter or www.cmds.ie

Cheers, never really played before but if anyone fancies a game with a complete noob pm me.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Advertisement