Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walton metal shed

• 17-04-2014 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all. First post so met be in wrong section, if so I'm sorry. I am looking for a garden shed and came across Walton sheds doing metal ones. They are €450 for a 2.26 # 3.00 metal shed. I am just wondering has anybody seen or bought from these. Just want to know the quality of them as in are they sturdy or the very light metal that's no good . Want it for garden shed and a work bench with shelling in it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

I don't know about their sheds but I bought a greenhouse from them. It's fine but they are a bit of a garden super store type outfit that mostly cater for people on tight budgets, like me :) so their products reflect the price. Google the shed and read all the reviews. Have you got a link for people to look at?
    Argos do nice pent metal sheds t a good price, often with offers.
    I would suggest you start with a budget, then a size, see what's out there that matches. Read reviews. Then consider spending more if the quality looks dubious.

Advertisement