Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Got the job but not where i wanted

• 17-04-2014 11:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭

I just got a call today that i got a part time retail job.. However its not where i originally applied for it was town.. but they asked me in the interveiw would i be ok with swords location an i said yes just because it was the interview an i feared to say no, but judging by the parking situation out there an my college being in town i dont think it will work out too well.. Would i be silly to ring them before induction day and asked to be transfered to the advertised location which is town ???? Dont know how they would take it :(

Advertisement