Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gyms in Mullngar?????

• 18-04-2014 1:47am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 260 ✭✭

Im only home once or twice a month but for a few days at a time. I cant find a proper gym in town since flex closed (it wasnt fantastic but better than whats on offer at the minute) Any suggestions? even relatively close would do fine!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,512 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

https://www.facebook.com/NextGenerationSpeed

im not from the town and have no idea what the gym is like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Celticfire

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭dor843088

Jimlh86 wrote: »
    Im only home once or twice a month but for a few days at a time. I cant find a proper gym in town since flex closed (it wasnt fantastic but better than whats on offer at the minute) Any suggestions? even relatively close would do fine!

Iv been reduced to building a home gym. Flex was horrendous , the park hotel isnt a gym and im a member of club active at the moment and have been approached for the second time by a member of staff to tell me to deadlift gently!! Not sure what the other suggestions are like but id be interested myself if they cater for powerlifting .

There is also a weightlifting club as part of Mullingar Crossfit . Call in and have a chat with Wayne and see if it's more what you're looking for.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 260 ✭✭Jimlh86

dor843088 wrote: »
    Iv been reduced to building a home gym. Flex was horrendous , the park hotel isnt a gym and im a member of club active at the moment and have been approached for the second time by a member of staff to tell me to deadlift gently!! Not sure what the other suggestions are like but id be interested myself if they cater for powerlifting .

Sorry I've been off for a while! I can't believe mullingar has no market for a proper gym ! I got in contact with club active and they guy completely cut me off when I said I was powerlifting! I think il have to try and sort something at home too!!

• Advertisement

Jimlh86 wrote: »
    Sorry I've been off for a while! I can't believe mullingar has no market for a proper gym ! I got in contact with club active and they guy completely cut me off when I said I was powerlifting! I think il have to try and sort something at home too!!

Lol. What did he say ?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 260 ✭✭Jimlh86

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Crossfit Mullingar

twinned with Mullingar Weightlifting Club

https://www.facebook.com/CrossfitMullingar

nice_guy80 wrote: »
    Crossfit Mullingar

twinned with Mullingar Weightlifting Club

https://www.facebook.com/CrossfitMullingar

Any powerlifting here ?

Any powerlifting here ?

Like I already said your best bet is to drop by, see Wayne, have a chat and find out if the gym suits what your looking for.

• Advertisement
Advertisement