Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quad bikes in Dublin 8 early good Fri morning

Options
  • 18-04-2014 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

Hi there
    There was a couple of quad bikes going around the Portobello area at 3 a.m. this morning. Looked half "official". Anyway they were making a hell of a racket outside our house :mad: Anybody know what this is about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Were they collecting bins or spraying weeds some of these do have northern regestrations

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

I m so sick of quad bikes and scrambled. I feel like I am living in a beehive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

Actually, they were speaking fluent nordie - so maybe it's weeds that they were doing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

They were up around Crumlin at the weekend as well. Same lads on quads, spraying for weeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,364 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

KTRIC wrote: »
    They were up around Crumlin at the weekend as well. Same lads on quads, spraying for weeds.
    Could someone send them round my way? Back lane gone very bad with weeds and broken glass :mad:

(In fairness, last time I rang DCC about it they sent them round in jig time, spotted by my eagle-eyed, VERY nosey neighbourly neighbour. Must give them a ring again!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Saw them this morning near St Kevin's.
    They weren't that loud, saw them before I heard them, around 5:30 am.

Advertisement