Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tayto park code

Options
  • 17-04-2014 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Poor me, I've only 7 posts, so can't post a new thread... but would love if anyone had any ideas about getting promotional code for Tayto Park over Easter Weekend... otherwise 2 adults and 4 kids 66euro... ahh...
    Is it worth it.. never been. Heard great things though?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Poor me, I've only 7 posts, so can't post a new thread... but would love if anyone had any ideas about getting promotional code for Tayto Park over Easter Weekend... otherwise 2 adults and 4 kids 66euro... ahh...
    Is it worth it.. never been. Heard great things though?

Code for 50% at Tayto Park: WRNGTH4EAD50

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Floating Hippo

Thanks for the response EuskalHerria, unfortunately it said the code was invalid:-(. Might be different for the Easter break. Hoimg to head there tomorrow.
    Thanks all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Thanks for the response EuskalHerria, unfortunately it said the code was invalid:-(. Might be different for the Easter break. Hoimg to head there tomorrow.
    Thanks all the same

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Floating Hippo

Having a look at other stuff on web and appears that although they have a promotional code on the booking form - it might not be valid ie not used by tayto? Sad:-(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved from dominos thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭cant touchthis

any codes?

Pricey place looking at the attraction map

taytocrisps.ie/downloads/brochure/TP_Map_2013.pdf

Advertisement