Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spurs v fulham 19.4.2013

Options
  • 18-04-2014 9:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭

A game that means nothing for us , fulham need the points.

SKy must be regretting selecting this one for tv :-)

A poor 1-1 draw

Yawn !

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm ****ing sick of Sunday games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Kiith wrote: »
    I'm ****ing sick of Sunday games.

its on saturday lunchtime

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Ha Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

I'd say BT Sports are kicking themselves too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I can see us scraping a 2-1 win maybe a score draw. Part of me is kinda hoping for the latter and let Utd eek along in Tue EL next season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Draw 2-2.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

I was thinking we'll win 3-1 away!!!!
    But then i realised we are at home, i reckon we'll thump them 4-1.
    Mad to think we've scored 8 in our last 2 games games and only got 4 points!!!
    I think we'll score 3 or more goals in our last 4 games..
    Deluded i know!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

Felix will have Fulham Firing... 1-2 loss. God knows what team will start

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

ziedth wrote: »
    I can see us scraping a 2-1 win maybe a score draw. Part of me is kinda hoping for the latter and let Utd eek along in Tue EL next season.

All of me is hoping for the latter, as hard as it is to see us lose, it is a necessary evil.

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    All of me is hoping for the latter, as hard as it is to see us lose, it is a necessary evil.

can you explain to me why ?
    if its anything to do with qualifying for the Europa League, of which next seasons winners get in to the CL the following year, I cant see your point to be honest

• Advertisement

if its anything to do with qualifying for the Europa League, of which next seasons winners get in to the CL the following year, I cant see your point to be honest

Because we wont win the EL and will spend the whole time flying around europe and getting injuries and fatigue , thus impacting our premier league performances. This has happened every year we have been in the EL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

mickman wrote: »
    Because we wont win the EL and will spend the whole time flying around europe and getting injuries and fatigue , thus impacting our premier league performances. This has happened every year we have been in the EL

Yeah, that's the thing, some team drops out of CL will win it. It's a curse and the whole format of it is wrong, wouldn't be too bad if it didn't get the dropouts. Getting out of the early stages is easy, then you're hit with some very good teams.

better chance than finishing 4th imho. Liverpool will oozing confidence, City and Chelsea will improve their squads, Utd will be looking to improve a lot, as will Everton and Arsenal. Next season will also be a period of transition (yawn) with a new manager for us, so the EL could be our back door into the CL.

better chance than finishing 4th imho. Liverpool will oozing confidence, City and Chelsea will improve their squads, Utd will be looking to improve a lot, as will Everton and Arsenal. Next season will also be a period of transition (yawn) with a new manager for us, so the EL could be our back door into the CL.

this is true but we just arent good enough to win the EL. We are way off the pace this year and i dont see next season being any better.

its on saturday lunchtime

Oh yeah, forgot it was Friday :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

I have had enough of that complete and utter sh1te. I don't think the players want it either( I'm guessing here), playing mostly crap teams in the early round. It is a major hindrance to a top four finish imo. Would prefer to see us put all our efforts into the league and maybe the FA cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Think we'll something similar to last week. Fulham to take the lead a couple of times in the game and we come back into it. Or perhaps in reverse with us scoring a few sloppy goals and then letting them back into it. 2-2 or 3-2 to us.

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    I have had enough of that complete and utter sh1te. I don't think the players want it either( I'm guessing here), playing mostly crap teams in the early round. It is a major hindrance to a top four finish imo. Would prefer to see us put all our efforts into the league and maybe the FA cup.

id rather we try and win any cup we are entered into. Personally Id rather win the Euro League than finish in the top 4. both get CL qualification except you dont get the joy of lifting trophy for finishing 2,3 or 4th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

Team: Lloris, Naughton, Kaboul, Fryers, Rose; Lennon, Chadli, Paulinho, Eriksen; Adebayor, Kane.

Subs: Friedel, Chiriches, Bentaleb, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Soldado

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Chadli in the middle of the park again :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Sandro just tweeted that he's not injured. Doesn't make the squad. Tim?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Jesus christ that defence makes me want to cry. In the middle it doesnt get any better either really.

Im scared

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Bit of an odd starting 11. Very poor defence and no cover infront of the back four. Even Fulham should score handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Sandro just tweeted that he's not injured. Doesn't make the squad. Tim?

fcuking joke

How do you not play Sandro? He's been one of our best players over the last two years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

20 mins into the game and we haven't conceded a goal,big improvement today.

Hatch99 wrote: »
    fcuking joke

what could he possibly have against sandro. Sandro always gives 100% and always always busts a gut - hope levy has a chat with sandro in the quiet and tells him to be patient

Perfect free kick.

And there's the perfect defence. Sidwell of all people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Hammar

What the f**k was Fryers doing for the Fulham goal??

Advertisement