Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spurs v fulham 19.4.2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Yet another fcuk up,Fryers passed the ball to Sidwell :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Can someone explain why fryers is ahead of Chiriches?

I'm looking forward to seeing the back of Sherwood. Definition of a pretender right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Hammar wrote: »
    What the f**k was Fryers doing for the Fulham goal??

What he doing on the pitch in the first place? Whats he been doing for the whole half?

irishmover wrote: »
    Can someone explain why fryers is ahead of Chiriches?

I'm looking forward to seeing the back of Sherwood. Definition of a pretender right there.
    Vlad should have got the chance to redeem himself today,Fryers is no CB.

There's a lot of empty seats at the Lane today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

tippspur wrote: »
    There's a lot of empty seats at the Lane today.

no wonder, season is over and the manager is clueless. He seems determined to play reserves, whether or not they are good enough. very odd chap

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

what a poor show show hurts to see this shockingly poor attempt at a team today :mad:- timmay taking the mickey trying to fook us over as he knows he is gone next month?:confused:

only upside is fulham may avoid relegation and we may avoid EL :D

Delighted for Kane. Deserving his spot in the starting lineup.

Great cross and a great header from Kane !!

Eriksens deadball ability is unreal.

• Advertisement

Great ball in from Eriksen again.....

I think everyone needs to accept the fact that we'll be playing EL next season.

irishmover wrote: »
    I think everyone needs to accept the fact that we'll be playing EL next season.
    I have no problem with that.

3 unwanted points in the bag- i would have been delighted for soldado had that free kick went in.

positives-lorris kane and eriksen outstanding

eriksen 5assists in 5 games?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,373 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

davycc wrote: »
    3 unwanted points in the bag- i would have been delighted for soldado had that free kick went in.

positives-lorris kane and eriksen outstanding

3 unwanted points in the bag? As a spurs supporter I like to see us get as many points as possible!
    We should be looking to finish as high up the table as possible even if that means we'll finish in the Europa league places. If we're not good enough to win the Europa league then were not gonna do much in the champions league are we? Lets do as well as we can in the Europa league next season,try and win it and if we do we have a trophy and qualification for the following seasons champions league.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭upstairs for coffee

Fulham fan here.

Thought the first half Fulham were superior. Second half Spurs stepped out of 3rd gear and Fulham looked like they needed a few red bulls, they had no energy at all. Thought 3 - 1 flattered Spurs but Fulham are abysmal at defending.

Frustrating result, felt Spurs were there for the taking.

Fulham fan here.

Thought the first half Fulham were superior. Second half Spurs stepped out of 3rd gear and Fulham looked like they needed a few red bulls, they had no energy at all. Thought 3 - 1 flattered Spurs but Fulham are abysmal at defending.

Frustrating result, felt Spurs were there for the taking.

yea shame as i would have liked to give fulham 3pts closer to staying up for parker and duffs sake if nothing else- we are there for the taking and erratic in most games under timmay. that first 11 and the bench were beyond a joke. sidwell finished his goal well after he walked through our non defence. but i never doubted lorris would save his peno , i could feel it in my bones:)

tom1ie wrote: »
    3 unwanted points in the bag? As a spurs supporter I like to see us get as many points as possible!
    We should be looking to finish as high up the table as possible even if that means we'll finish in the Europa league places. If we're not good enough to win the Europa league then were not gonna do much in the champions league are we? Lets do as well as we can in the Europa league next season,try and win it and if we do we have a trophy and qualification for the following seasons champions league.

i take your point but no thanks the el is not worthy of our effort . we need a full season out of it for the players and the new manager when he comes this summer.. sunday fixtures are sh1te- we need a full season of sat 3pm kickoffs with no thurs night in albania footy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

Did Tim say Sandro wasn't good enough to make the team? Get this asshole away from our club before he turns our players against us

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

Did Tim say Sandro wasn't good enough to make the team? Get this asshole away from our club before he turns our players against us

Aye. Madness. Said Sandro wasn't doing enough to warrant a place in his squad. Sandro busts his hole every game. This season needs to end, get TS out. Imagine what Sandros thinking

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

In fairness as well lads we don't see what goes on in training. Maybe he is sitting back now that the season is as good as ended. Although id have thought that's not like Sandro.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Eriksen the one shining light, another goal for Kane, Lloris doing the business as usual. Dreadful dire game.

Aye. Madness. Said Sandro wasn't doing enough to warrant a place in his squad. Sandro busts his hole every game. This season needs to end, get TS out. Imagine what Sandros thinking

He said that ???? That has to me rubbish . Sandro is one man in the squad that gives his all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

mickman wrote: »
    He said that ???? That has to me rubbish . Sandro is one man in the squad that gives his all

It's very hard to believe. I guess we don't see what happens in training but if he trains like he plays he's the hardest working player at the club.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

okay chaps you all know my sentiments on Dim but what he said about Sandro is another level of idiocy...
    if anyone can get in touch with him can they tell him to have a glance at this...

Bll8yEIIYAEuzBF.jpg

okay chaps you all know my sentiments on Dim but what he said about Sandro is another level of idiocy...
    if anyone can get in touch with him can they tell him to have a glance at this...

Bll8yEIIYAEuzBF.jpg

He said he liked sandros qualities but then he don't even put hkm on the bench

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

You're the one who's not good enough Tim,some tool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

A scissors kick into the face is what that lad needs

Advertisement